Where are the merchandise coming from, where is it made?
All our products are designed in-house by skillful artisans with materials made and/or assembled in Turkey and/or assembled in the USA. Some elements of our products may also come from other countries i.e. India, China, Canada, Greece, etc. We stock all our inventory in and ship all retail orders from Houston, Texas USA.
Product sizes and measuring to fit:
Every item's size is indicated in the product detail page. Also, if different sizes offered, they will be displayed on that page. Most of our bracelets are stretch type with resting size (unstreched) between 6-3/4" to 7-1/4" and 7" being the average (most common wrist size). You can measure your wrist size with a simple method outlined here. If you require a specific size, please inquire with product's ID number. In most cases we are able to make the item to your size.
Due to the highly dynamic nature of our inventory we do not carry a printed catalog (constant changes with items' popularity, new trends, new design, material, etc.)
What type of payments are accepted?
- We accept Visa™ - Master Card™ - American Express™ credit and debit cards with secure payment system.
- For purchases over $500 please contact us prior to placing the order. (Prices listed on this site are in USD)
- You may also pay using your account with PayPal® or Google Checkout®
Note: Orders paid via PayPal with eCheck will be held for 3-4 business days until the electronic funds transfer has cleared your bank.
Return Merchandise Policy
If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase please let us know wheter:
- If we can accomodate you better, or
- You just wish to return your purchase (whole or partial). In this case no reason will be asked unless you wish to tell us your opinion.
Domestic retail purchases may be returned within 30 (thirty) days of delivery for the full purchase price, including shipping. Return shipping is for customer's responsibility.
International retail purchases may be returned within 30 (thirty) days of shipping for the full purchase price, excluding shipping. Return shipping is for customer's responsibility.
- Volume Discount Purchases:
Items purchased with Volume Discount can be returned within 30 (thirty) days of delivery for the full purchase price, excluding shipping. Return shipping is for customer's responsibility.
Please follow these simple steps for proper refund/credit:
- Contact us to notify that you wish to return the merchandise,
- Upon receiving a return mailing address in our reply, pack the merchandise in a similar fashion that you received them to avoid damage during return shipping,
- Ship the merchandise to the provided address, preferably via USPS First Class with Delivery Confirmation wich is the most economical and secure or any other form so that you would have a proof of mailing. No insurance required.
Upon receipt of returned merchandise we will promptly issue a refund to your credit card account which the charges are made for the purchase and you will receive a confirmation e-mail. Orders paid by check or money order will receive a check or money order at their shipping address.
- We do not sell, rent, loan or give away any personally identifiable information including email addresses of our customers to any third party.
- We do not send unsolicited emails to our customers.
- We use security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. All data is protected using advanced industry standard methods.
Credit Card Security
- When you are ready to checkout, you enter the secure area of our site. From customer/shipping information to payment page all entries are handled on a SSL certified secure server (note the https on the address bar when you are in these pages).
- Your payment information is encrypted and routed to our merchant bank using 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology through Authorize.Net Payment Gateway, a leading payment gateway since 1996 for safe and secure credit card and electronic check transactions.
- We do not store credit card information beyond the checkuot process where it is encrypted and transferred to the bank through gateway and deleted from our system upon completion of transaction. (View a graphical "How it Works" diagram)
The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the credit card and electronic check processing networks. The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard.
EvileyeOnline.com is a Registered Verified Merchant with the Authorize.Net.